Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Your Daly Dose of Comedy, Friday, August 9th, 2013

I got caught taking a pee in the local swimming pool today. 
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in. 




























Add caption










































The Lacs - Keep It Redneck


Aer - Feel I Bring

I'm guessing the bottle top was put on with Liquid Nails

Brian Regan - Loitering and Manslaughter

Shooting the Most Powerful Rifle in the World


Sweet Little Girl's Dream Comes True

2 comments:

  1. there are a bunch of great ones in this week.. but none of them compare to that Gaga video. The difference that one conversation with Gaga will have on that little girl will likely change her life. More than great of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set this week! Makes my morning coffee on Friday's taste even better. love ya!

    ReplyDelete